Complaint Review: Never Cold Call Again

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: Guenevere — Fishers Indiana United States of America
Never Cold Call Again
1141 N. Loop 1604 E. Suite 105 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas or FJR Advisors Did not refund my money, charged me for three additional things not mentioned in the offer San Antonio, Texas

I ordered Never Cold Call Again because it seemed like good content. The product was supposed to be a book (which I never received), sales training materials and DVD's (which I received more than what was promised and then charged additionally for them), and an e-newsletter.

When I received the materials, I knew something was wrong. No book was included and this random bunch of stuff that looked like it had been copied. I then looked at my credit card report and had been charged $97 (the amount I thought I'd pay), $47 (still don't know what this was for but I think it was the extra crap included with the materials), and a couple of small, separate charges (for processing.)

I decided to return the materials so I filled out the required online form, called them (no one answered, of course), and emailed them stating I was sending the materials back within the amount of time designated to get a FULL refund.

When no refund appeared on my credit card statement after a month, I emailed and called again, and was told my refund was being processed.  No refund occurred.  Called and emailed again. Still no refund.  That was 6 months ago.

DO NOT do business with this company unless you want to be ripped off!! Further, they are still sending their annoying e-marketing message as if I never purchased the product. I am not happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Cold-Call-Again/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Never-Cold-Call-Again-Frank-Rumbauskas-or-FJR-Advisors-Did-not-refund-my-money-charged-me-881873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Cold Call Again