Complaint Review: Never Cold Call Again

• Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By:ponte vedra beach Florida
Never Cold Call Again
nevercoldcallagain.com Internet U.S.A.

Never Cold Call Again And Frank Rumbauskas Double billed me and will not reply to my 9 emails to customer service and frank rumbauskas directly Newport Beach California Internet

*Consumer Comment: Frank Sucks D**k

*Author of original report: Never Cold Call Again Not a good company

I was double billed for the materials and after 4 emails to customer service without a reply I went to my bank to reverse the charge. Three months later my bank again added the charges back on my account stating that the vendor stated the charges were correct. I asked my bank to again dspute the charges. More paperwork to fill out for a very clear double billing error on their part. The have emailed the owner and creator of the Never Cold Call Again system (Mr. Frank Rumbauskas) 6 times in the past week without a reply.

My emails state I want someone to help me fix the problem since it appears the link to your customer service has been removed. I will fight this and I will let everyone know that Frank's company rips people off and hopes you will just go away.

Jerry
ponte vedra beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Cold-Call-Again/internet/Never-Cold-Call-Again-And-Frank-Rumbauskas-Double-billed-me-and-will-not-reply-to-my-9-ema-458502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Cold Call Again

Frank Sucks D**k

AUTHOR: Mrpugman - (U.S.A.)

You're right about this company. Frank is full of s**t.

Never Cold Call Again Not a good company

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

Still not replying to my emails.... Not the way to run a business