Complaint Review: Never Cold Call Again

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: Dawni — wilsonville Oregon U.S.A.
Never Cold Call Again
4610 Prime Parkway Internet United States of America

Never Cold Call Again Frank J Rumauskas Jr. Charged worng amount sent wrong items Internet

I recently purchased the Never Cold Call Again system for my 30 day free trial. I was charged twice for shipping, I filled out a "ticket" as instructed on the Never Cold Call again web site to dispute this charge. They make the statement that somebody will contact you right away. It has been two weeks and no one has contacted me. To make matters worse I was shipped the wrong materials. I ordered the Never Cold Call Again System, what I received was the "Sales Mastery Program"  I sent several emails and  filed a second claim ticket in hopes of some resolution, still no response. Please be warned this is a total scam, save yourself the head ache and "never fall for a scam again" I can not stress this enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Cold-Call-Again/internet/Never-Cold-Call-Again-Frank-J-Rumauskas-Jr-Charged-worng-amount-sent-wrong-items-Internet-778588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Cold Call Again