Complaint Review: Never Cold Call Again

• Updated: Sun, October 30, 2011

• Reported By: Lance — Montpelier Idaho United States of America
Never Cold Call Again

Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbaskas 30 day return policy is a scam Internet

Frank Rumbaskas' Never Cold Call Again supposedly comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee in which he makes a big deal about. I thought "what do I have to lose except for the shipping?" Well, I was not overly impressed with the material so I returned it within my 30 day window and 4 days after the return delivery was confirmed I found I was charged for the products anyways. DO NOT BUY INTO THIS PROGRAM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.

I immediately filed a dispute with my bank but will be out the money for a minimum of 10 days. If they resist, it could be much longer. So now I'm out almost $150.00 and nothing to show for it.

They also display a "certification" from guaranteeguarantee.com which is operated by Mark Joyner who sells lots of info products on the web. I think this is just symbolic but I filed a complaint to see if they would do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Cold-Call-Again/internet/Never-Cold-Call-Again-Frank-Rumbaskas-30-day-return-policy-is-a-scam-Internet-793491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Cold Call Again