Complaint Review: Never Ending Casting

• Reported By: Scam Victim — Manhattan Beach California
Never Ending Casting
Internet USA

Never Ending Casting Emma Armos, Jason Anderson SCAM Hollywood CA

Never Ending Casting, Emma Armos, Jason Anderson contacted me regarding my daugher being selected as an extra for a new MTV project call "LAAAC Events" reality show for MTV airing January 2015. Which was to begin filming on 6/13/13 at BlackBird Dance Studio in Hollywood, Ca. Sent me a contract with retainer payment instructions to hold her spot. Of which, would be refunded after checking in and a MTV casting director will be paying each talent $400-$500 per episode. Various emails had been sent for the dress attire, location, date and time of filming. On 6/13/13 after arriving with the other 100 people at Black Bird Dance Studio, we were called into the studio. Jason Anderson had mentioned to us that MTV has not shown up and that we all have been victims of fraud and this is all a scam. Well, you can imagine how horrified, angry and disappointed young teens and their parents were to here this news. I of course immediately grabbed my daughter by the hand and left the dance studio. Coming back home, I did some research of my own as well as filing a RipOff Report via internet and contacting the local news about this SCAM by Never Ending Casting. Noticing on the internet, there is a dance studio in Indiana that had an event listed on her web page for the same event, date and time. I immediately called the dance studio owner and she mentions the same thing to me! Nobody from MTV had shown up and no one from LAAAC Events. Which I thought was very strange. NEC also made promises and thru around big celebrity names who would be appearing! Which obviously did not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Ending-Casting/internet/Never-Ending-Casting-Emma-Armos-Jason-Anderson-SCAM-Hollywood-CA-1067727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Ending Casting