Complaint Review: Never Ending Casting

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tete — Chicago Illinois
Never Ending Casting
Internet USA

Never Ending Casting They Rip me off by saying I was selected for a MTV show Internet

Never Ending Casting emailed saying I was selected to be a extra in a upcoming MTV show the person that emailed me all the time was Emma Armos who had me pay a $75 refundable fee and $75 for my guest and I will get it back when I arrive on set. The show was supposedly on Jul 13th but we never had a show and nobody has called me and now the email doesn't exist and the website and phone number doesnt exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Ending-Casting/internet/Never-Ending-Casting-They-Rip-me-off-by-saying-I-was-selected-for-a-MTV-show-Internet-1077188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Ending Casting