Complaint Review: Never Shave Again

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Debra — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Never Shave Again
2025 E Linden Ave Linden, New Jersey United States of America

Never Shave Again - Never Shave Again Hair Removal System DOES NOT WORK and they do not refund the $100 purchase price. Linden, New Jersey

Finally Free Never Shave Again radio wave hair removal system does not work. It seems safe to try because they offer a 30 money back quarantee. However, just try getting your $100 back. I did everything thing just as instructed to do, and still was not refunded my money. Not only amI out the $100, but I am out the cost to send the product back.

The website looks very reassuring. It says "FDA Approved" and "100% satifaction guaranteed". I called and received a return autorization number and was told is would be no problem because I was within the 30 trial. I sent the product back the next day as instructed. I have the tracking number, so I know when it was received. Not only that, but if I was not within the 30 days, per the policy on the website, I could have asked for another 30 days to try it. Also, if I knew that I was not returning within the 30 day trial period, why would I have return it; knowing that I would not be getting a refund?? I had to pay to send it back. I could have avoided paying for the return.

They lied to me when I called to check on the return. I was told it was not received within the 30 day trail. They will go as far as to change the dates on when they say the product was received as to not fefund money. Be very careful and have all of your documentation if you are still foolish enough to buy anything from Never Shave Again.

Bottom line, Do Not Buy Never Shave Again Hair Removal product because it does not work and money is not refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Shave-Again/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Never-Shave-Again-Never-Shave-Again-Hair-Removal-System-DOES-NOT-WORK-and-they-do-not-re-818357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Shave Again