Complaint Review: NeverColdCall.com FJR Advisors LLC Frank Rumbauskas

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
NeverColdCall.com FJR Advisors LLC Frank Rumbauskas
5000 Birch St. Suite 3000 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

NeverColdCall.com FJR Advisors LLC Frank Rumbauskas Fraudently Charged Me When I Returned my Products During Free Trial Newport Beach California

This is the exact text from the Order Form:
I understand that I can return the course anytime within the first 30 days, and I will never be charged for it. I also understand that the course carries a full 90-day money-back guarantee - if it doesn't work out or if I'm not happy for any reason, I can simply return the course to you for a prompt and courteous refund, even after the 30-day free trial period.

They do not mention any particular terms of return and then you find out all the details when you try to return it.

I followed the terms exactly. Ashley and Frank from NeverColdCall.com kept in communication with me by email or phone until I returned it, and then as soon as I returned it, they stopped returning phone calls and emails thru today's date 01/16/09 with at least 3 emails and call to each phone number. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and a complaint with the BBB.
I look forward to updating this complaint - I am still holding out hope that Frank is a man of consciense and integrity and will reverse the $97 charge. I will update this with a positive post if he does which will give him free publicity and he won't even have to make any cold calls to get it. I certainly will update this either way.
Steve **** CO - serious professional not pleased with company

Steveh
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NeverColdCallcom-FJR-Advisors-LLC-Frank-Rumbauskas/Newport-Beach-California-92660/NeverColdCallcom-FJR-Advisors-LLC-Frank-Rumbauskas-Fraudently-Charged-Me-When-I-Returned-412751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NeverColdCall.com FJR Advisors LLC Frank Rumbauskas