Complaint Review: Neville Kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Thankful People — Orlando Florida United States of America
Neville Kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson
3606 Old Winter Garden Rd Orlando, Florida United States of America

Neville Kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson NICE AND KIND PEOPLE THAT HELP THOSE IN NEED Orlando, Florida

*General Comment: Beware of scammers

Neville Kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson are god fearing people that does what they can to help those that are in need. They don't turn their backs on people just because of others negative opinions. They have the philosophy that everyone deserves a chance. Every situation is different. They have helped families, poor and the fallen wealthy to rehabilitate themselves. Please stop slandering their names with internet lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neville-Kaiser-and-Tichawonna-Johnson/Orlando-Florida-32805/Neville-Kaiser-and-Tichawonna-Johnson-NICE-AND-KIND-PEOPLE-THAT-HELP-THOSE-IN-NEED-Orland-963646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neville Kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson

#1 General Comment

Beware of scammers

AUTHOR: Shuntay - ()

Neville kaiser and Tichawonna Johnson seemed like nice people when i first met them. I still didnt even really have any problems with them until i read this report that they put up about me.

They are lazy and cheap individuals. I was renting a condo from them in Tymbeskan (anybody in orlando knows that it is the worst place ever).  I just needed sonething cheap and something fast so i took it.

Like two months later my plumbing became backed up and i could not use the toilet not the bathtub because it was filled with feces and dirty water.  I contacted them and they told me it was from the main system and that the HOA has to pay for it. During the next month the problem was not fixed because of him and the HOA putting the blame on each other.

In the mist of all this my condo was burgularized two times in 12 days. The first time i didnt blame Neville and Tichawonna because the burgulars broke in through the window. They only stole my laptop and my kids xbox.

The second which occurred 12 days later they stole everything including food, clothes, and shoes. I was very  upset  with Neville because during the days between tge two break ins they wouln't answer the phone for me and never did they return my calls. So the window was never repaired and the back door was never fixed ( it was not on the hinges because it was kicked in during the first burgulary).

I moved out the following day because i truly no longer felt safe there. While i was moving out they contacted me asking about me paying rent and was i moving but the whole time i was trying to call them they never answered.

They knew that the condo was in a rough area and if no one is in the place they would steal any and everything. And they say i stole the applainces but they were stolen by the criminals. When i left everything was there. I have pictures, police reports, and papers from code enforcement to prove my case.

Overall they are just big scammers and only care about getting the money. They dont try to help families. The tried to take advantage of me because i was a young single mother with two little boys.