Complaint Review: New Beginning Financial

• Updated: Wed, December 01, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — wildomar California United States of America
New Beginning Financial
orange, California United States of America

New Beginning Financial used religion to get me to trust them ripped me off over a thousand dollors orange, California

I got new beginning financial from listening to kwave. They claimed they would pay off my credit cards in a timely manor. They advised me to not talk to any of the credit card companies or pay anything to them. They collected over three hundred a month from me which I struggled to make that payment. This went on over 7 months and I of course was gettin phone calls from credit card agencies etc . So finally when I  realized they were doing nothing but collecting my money I told them i wanted out of this program . WEll they finally refunded a small portion of the money I had paid into this and kept over a thousand dollors. They left me in the worst financial shape I have ever been in. I live on a fixed income and it is sad that they would use  religion to have you trust them. If you look at new beginning financial reports about them you will see many others who  were also duped. I am surprised they are able to keep in business with these practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Beginning-Financial/orange-California-92865/New-Beginning-Financial-used-religion-to-get-me-to-trust-them-ripped-me-off-over-a-thousa-667031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Beginning Financial