Complaint Review: New Beginnings Education (Power Sellers Center)

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: RMCKAY — aurora Colorado
New Beginnings Education (Power Sellers Center)
13065 S. 120 East Draper, Utah USA

New Beginnings Education ,Power Sellers Center, software program work from home on ebay. NEW BEGINNINGS EDUCATION BIG TIME PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS Draper Utah

*Author of original report: Spelling Correction

On Jun/30/2014 this guy Park called me and offered this work at home program, but first I have to talk to Justin to see if I fit into the program. Make the story short they did fool me and they got me for $5700.00 ($4000.00 cash from my credit card and $1700.00 they aproved me for a loan of 12%).

After couple weeks, I realized what ever they offering it is Not wort that kind of money. So, I did request cancelation on July/14/2014, but they said it is too late for cancelation after 3 days you can not cancel the service. After 2 days back and fort talking with this guy Grant, The final offer was they going to void the $1700.00 finance proccess and just pay me back $1000.00.

They are big time scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Beginnings-Education-Power-Sellers-Center/Draper-Utah-84020/New-Beginnings-Education-Power-Sellers-Center-software-program-work-from-home-on-ebay-1162977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Beginnings Education (Power Sellers Center)

Spelling Correction

AUTHOR: RMCKAY - ()

On Jun/30/2014 this guy Park called me and offered this work at home program, but first I have to talk to Justin to see if I fit into the program. Make the story short they did fool me and they got me for $5700.00 ($4000.00 cash from my credit card and $1700.00 they approved me for a loan of 12%). After couple weeks, I realized whatever they offering it is Not worth that kind of money. So, I did request cancellation on July/14/2014, but they said it is too late for cancellation after 3 days you cannot cancel the service. After 2 days back and fort talking with this guy Grant, The final offer was, they going to void the $1700.00 finance process and just pay me back $1000.00. They are big time scammers.