Complaint Review: New Body Herbs

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Beautiful Mind — smyrna Georgia United States of America
New Body Herbs
Internet, California United States of America

New Body Herbs New Body By Resin I Ordered a product October 16th 2012 and Today is November 5th 2012, I have not received any products!! I call and email I can't get anyone! Internet, California

I would like this company to just give me my money back at this point, this is very unprofessional! You can't call customer service because no one ever answers, I have sent several emails and I have not received a response! I just want a total refund! I have never experienced such poor business!

Resolution Sought: I would like this company to just give me my money back at this point, this is very unprofessional! You can't call customer service because no one ever answers, I have sent several emails and I have not received a response! I just want a total refund!

Date Problem Started: 10/16/2012
Date of Transaction:
Amount in Dispute: $38.00
Invoice Number:
Complaint Type: Customer Service Issues
Product or Service: This company FAILS is all areas that deal with customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Body-Herbs/Internet-California-/New-Body-Herbs-New-Body-By-Resin-I-Ordered-a-product-October-16th-2012-and-Today-is-Novemb-972247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Body Herbs