Complaint Review: New Body Herbs

• Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: foolsforhire — grand blanc Michigan United States of America
New Body Herbs

New Body Herbs a Waste of Time and Money, Internet

I order CKLS as it is the only cleanse that keeps my body working without all the medical symptoms that other prescribed medications cause. Unfortunately since I bought my first bottle from physical source I assumed that it was okay to order from the company via their website.

It has been two months since my order and though i did receive one response telling me that they were sorry that it had taken so long and that my order would be shipped out any day I still have yet to receive my item. Since then I have made multiple attempts to contact the company through email and telephone but have received no response. This is a waste of time, money, and patience.

I have lost 30 dollars to this company with no sign that i will receive anything in return and I hope that no one else will make this mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Body-Herbs/internet/New-Body-Herbs-a-Waste-of-Time-and-Money-Internet-895312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Body Herbs