Complaint Review: New Castle Fidelis

• Submitted: Thu, November 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:ballston spa New York
New Castle Fidelis
newcastlefidelis.com West Hollywood, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-646-4650
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

New Castle Fidelity ripoff scamming loan companies West Hollywood California

I'm back on hoping to give some more information to help people out. I was on a few days ago talking about liberty mutual financial,well I have another that contacted me.

The name of the company is new castle fidelis group. Its the same setup as all the rest. you've been approved for a 5,000 dollar loan. All you have to do is secure th first 4 months payment. You'll need 895.44 dollars. They said you can do a bank to bank transfer or do it money gram. They want all my banking info. yeah right. I haven't sent them any money.

I know what this is all about I've been scammed in august of 2006. They say they are out of west hollywood california. One of the mens names is Jeff Norton. Phone number is 1-866-646-4650 they use the same one for fax. at ext.129.

When I talked to them I asked about who I need to send the money to. He told me it was a private lender but he didn't have the information yet. If I already been approved how can he not have the information.I called information in hollywood cal. they told me they have no listings for this company.

He told me I applied directly at their web site which is not true. I looked back through the web and you can't find this company. They also called my husband today using a different name and ext. Told him he was also approved for a loan.

All I can say is be very careful and lery if you get a phone call saying you been approved but you need to send money don't do it. And if you are on the web appling for a loan stay under sites you know banks etc. Make sure the site is secure. If you have a bad feeling get the number off line then apply over the phone. But of course not to 1-866 number. These people are all over the web with so many different company names.

They are getting all of our s.s.n. driver licence numbers, bank info. They can steal your identity. Please be very careful I would hate to see more people lose money to these scam artists.

ballston spa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Castle-Fidelis/West-Hollywood-California/New-Castle-Fidelity-ripoff-scamming-loan-companies-West-Hollywood-California-221003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Castle Fidelis