Complaint Review: New Castle Fidelity

• Submitted: Mon, November 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 20, 2006

• Reported By:pasadena Texas
New Castle Fidelity
West Hollywood California USA Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-646-4650
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

New Castle Fidelity They told me i had applied for a loan on their web site and i never heard of them. West Hollywood, California Internet

I got a call from New Castle Fidelity and the guy (Jason Ford) told me he was able to get me a loan. I was unaware of the fact that I had applied with them so I just listened to what he had to say.

He said I could get a loan for $10,000. I said ok great whats next? He told me the company that was going to give the loan was from a private lender.

Then he said that they had some conditions. I would have 7% interest and be paying for 5 years. Then he told me the weird news, I had to pay them $1,000 inorder to get the loan.

That would the payments for six months. I asked him why and he said because my credit score and credit history. I thought that was odd so I got off the phone and didn't call him back.

If you get in this situation DO NOT give them your social secrity number or bank account information because they could do some big time damage.

I was lucky enough to have found this websit instead of theirs.

pasadena, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2006 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Castle-Fidelity/nationwide/New-Castle-Fidelity-They-told-me-i-had-applied-for-a-loan-on-their-web-site-and-i-never-he-221529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Castle Fidelity