Complaint Review: New Clients Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Sophia — Mullica Hill New Jersey United States of America
New Clients Inc
124 Bridgeton Pike Mullica Hill, New Jersey United States of America

New Clients Inc NCI New Clients Inc Negative Reviews and Opinions Mullica Hill, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Please Identify Yourself

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CEO

My company has had a horrendous experience with NewClientsInc.  I have been a victim of its deceptivebusiness practice. The job that I hired NCI to perform was never done. Iinvested a large amount of money and received no results. I consider NCI to be very unprofessional and dishonest. I hired the company for a marketing campaignthat included several trained appointment setters. In the contract agreed upon,NCI assured me that I would get 1-2 new clients per week. After seven months of paid services and a lot of invested money; my company only obtained 4 clients.The owner of the company assured me that the personnel working on my company was highly trained and the result were going to improve. Therefore, I gave NCIa second chance to complete the agreed work; to my disadvantage NCI failed tomeet the set expectations. After several attempts to reason with the owner; he only offered less than 20% of my investment money back. I am very upset andfrustrated. I want to know if there are other people that have been a victim of NCI.  Please provide me with your comments, or experience.  NCI in my opinion does not care about its customers. I believe the company is dishonest and falsely advertise a service that cannot be achieved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Clients-Inc/Mullica-Hill-New-Jersey-08062/New-Clients-Inc-NCI-New-Clients-Inc-Negative-Reviews-and-Opinions-Mullica-Hill-New-Jersey-916255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Clients Inc

Please Identify Yourself

AUTHOR: Scott Sander - (United States of America)

I have been an NCI customer for over 25 years.

I am requesting that you please identify yourself or please remove this post as Bruce is falsely accusing me of being responsible for your comments.

Bruce and I have amicably resolved and settled any differences between us.

Scott Sander

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CEO

AUTHOR: Bruce - (United States of America)

NCI provided all services as outlined in the agreement with this client as we do with all our clients.We offered to arbitrate the dispute as called for in our agreement but the client declined.In an effort to amicably resolve this we offered a refund to the client which he has accepted as full and final settlement.

NCI has provided our marketing services to thousands of CPA's and accountants nationwide over the past 27 years.We are proud of our reputation and have assisted thousands of accountants to build large successful accounting and tax practices.Please visit our web site at www.newclientsinc.com and view our video testimonials or call us at 800-338-0778 for an ample list of references.