Complaint Review: New Credit Financial Alternative, LGS Financial

• Submitted: Fri, May 06, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 06, 2005

• Reported By:Galesburg Illinois
New Credit Financial Alternative, LGS Financial
P.O. Box 40130 St, Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

New Credit Financial Alternative, LGS Financial ripoff credit rebuild, lieing scam artist, said I could cancel before money withdrawn, charged me for it St, Petersburg Florida

I received a phone call to help re-establish my credit. The man was nice and informative. Said everything was being recorded for safety reasons. I could cancel before having the $300 taken from my account.

I called to cancel 30 days prior to the time the $ was to be withdrawn. The man on the line then was very pushy and condenscending. He said I had to pay $35 for canceling.

When I asked to hear the "recorded" agreement they did not have the whole conversatin. He said he could only go by his records. I told him his records were wrong and I would be notifying the BBB. He imediatly wanted off the phone. I complied by haning up on him.

I logged on to the Net and found out through this site that I am not the first to be scammed by this "company". I had to close my accounts so they could not take any $.

Shari
Galesburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2005 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial-Alternative-LGS-Financial/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/New-Credit-Financial-Alternative-LGS-Financial-ripoff-credit-rebuild-lieing-scam-artist-141750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial Alternative, LGS Financial

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC