• Report: #199819

• Submitted: Fri, July 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 07, 2006

• Reported By:Patchogue New York
New Credit Financial Alternative
Saint Petersbug, Florida U.S.A.

New Credit Financial Alternative ripoff Saint Petersbug Florida

I am one of the latest victims of this rip-off. When contacted first I thought it was a credit card. The lady that spoke to me said this $300 amount is a refundable amount and on top of it they will give me a $100 certificate as bonus. I was under the impression this $300 will be a security amount but my mind didnot work in parallel to see $300 will not be enough for a $2500 credit. They sent me a mail to reconfirm the details, by which time I had decided not to go ahead with this and didnot return it to them and thinking that they won't be able to take money from my account. I spoke to this Scammer's customer service rep who said the amount is not refundable and they will provide me only the certificates. Please let me know the way to get this amount back.

On top of this I would like to know the following.
1.How a state like Florida can allow this company to run and still steal money in broad day light? They should get hold of their funds and return the money to people that are affected.
2. How do banks accept requests from everyone to debit my account and credit theirs if they know my bank account number. Isn't that there should be a way to get your cofirmation or other related details before they debit any account.

Please advise
Thanks
Vasu

PS: Was anyone able to make use of the so called the $100 certificates that these guys sent?

Vasudevan
Patchogue, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2006 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial-Alternative/Saint-Petersbug-Florida-33743/New-Credit-Financial-Alternative-ripoff-Saint-Petersbug-Florida-199819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial Alternative