Complaint Review: New Credit Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:San Luis Obispo California
New Credit Financial Alternatives
P.O. Box 40130 St. Petersbrug, Florida U.S.A.

New Credit Financial Alternatives ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing St. Petersbrug Florida

I was told by this company that there was no charge and I was going to receive two credit cards, one a VISA and one other. $300 were charged from my account, which I was promised would get $400 to pay for the credit card bills. I never received my VISA and when I called back about it, they denied everything about offering me a VISA. I asked for my deposit back because they had promised me something I did not get and they refused to give it to me. I then cancelled my account. A couple months later, I was charged $33. I called once more and asked about the charge, they told me it was because the account had been inactive. I told them I had cancelled it and was told there was no such report of it.

San Luis Obispo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives/St-Petersbrug-Florida-33743/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-St-Petersbrug-Flo-175154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial Alternatives