Complaint Review: New Credit Financial Alternatives

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:ANNVILLE Pennsylvania
New Credit Financial Alternatives
PO Box 40130 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

New Credit Financial Alternatives Total Rip Off, Took My Money And Ran St. Petersburg Florida

I have been trying to contact this company since 1/2007. I had a monitary credit with them and have been trying to either get my money back from them or place an order but to no avail. Everytime I call their number it states I may have dialed it incorrectly and to try again. I have searched the internet for a website, but once again to no avail.When I previously placed an order, I was greeted with some of the most unprofessionals who appeared to have a chip on their shoulders and came across as though I was interrupting their day. Rude doesn't even begin to discribe them.
I just want my money back.

Sincerely,

Robin
ANNVILLE, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives-Total-Rip-Off-Took-My-Money-And-Ran-St-Petersburg-Flor-390530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial Alternatives