• Report: #190756

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
New Credit Financial Alternatives
PO BOX 364 , Texas U.S.A.

New Credit Financial Alternatives ripoff I paid them $300 from my checking account not yet refunded RippOff Texas

My wife call me and tell me that she received
a letter and a phone call from a very nice guy over the phone before steeling your money.He is telling her how they could help her get her creidt score hired them 5.25 in a few month but firts she has to send a fee of $300 to approved the credit card a small hold to secured the credit card.

so,we felt in the ripp-off and send the check in about 10 days went bie and yet did not hert anythings from them we dicide to study them and found this site but it was too late they already took our money.so we call someone over the phone and they told us to send a proof that they received the money we send a copy from the bank that they withdrall the money from the chekcing account.We fax a copy and quest what they said that was not good inuft.

I am so pi** off you cant imagent so please help me tell me there is a way to get my money back at least half of it.

brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives/Texas/New-Credit-Financial-Alternatives-ripoff-I-paid-them-300-from-my-checking-account-not-yet-190756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial Alternatives