Complaint Review: New Credit Financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 05, 2006

• Reported By:lancaster California
New Credit Financial
Po Box 40130 Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

New Credit Financial ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida

A woman representing this company called me telling me I was approved for a $2500 credit limit all they needed was my account info and some other info.

She told me I was getting a visa card and I could use it anywhere. She only records parts of the conversation and if you question what is said in the recording she stops and starts the recording all over again. She only records the parts she needs.

I was specifically told it was a visa card. I was also told that after 6 months of good history my credit limit would go up to $7500 and they would give me a good credit rating.

They are lieing to people. False advertising. Now I have this piece of crap card that I can't use. And I'm out $300.

Please is there anyone out there that can help me with this situation. There are so many people that are being ripped off by them.

lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Credit-Financial/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33743/New-Credit-Financial-ripoff-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-185082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Credit Financial