Complaint Review: New England Custom Putting Greens

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: NECPG Sux — peabody Massachusetts United States of America
New England Custom Putting Greens
537 High St Clinton, Massachusetts United States of America

New England Custom Putting Greens Tom McNamara Deposit taken and never returned to do the work. Clinton, Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Resolved

In May 2011 I contracted this company to install a custom putting green. After meeting with the owner, Tom McNamara, a $3000.00 deposit was issued and to date I have nothing to show for it. I have worked with many contractors in the past and after meeting Tom I had no reason to believe that this would be the outcome. After numerous attempts to get him to either install, refund, or get the materials I still have nothing. Sadly I am not the only one that has been the victim of this company as I am one of at least three that I know of that have suffered the same fate. I have since setup a website to document my dealings with this company which can be found here:

I am running out of options to recoup my money. Buyer beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-Custom-Putting-Greens/Clinton-Massachusetts-01510/New-England-Custom-Putting-Greens-Tom-McNamara-Deposit-taken-and-never-returned-to-do-the-857140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England Custom Putting Greens

Resolved

AUTHOR: NECPG Sux - (United States of America)

This have been resolved to my satisfaction.

select