Complaint Review: New England Medical Management Group

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By:Leominster Massachusetts
New England Medical Management Group
304 Washington Street Auburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

New England Medical Management Group Poor service, deceptive business practice Auburn Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Bogus Complaint

*Consumer Comment: Great Company

*Consumer Comment: New England Medical Management Group is a Great Billing Company

*Consumer Comment: *** THIS COMPLAINT IS SO WRONG ***

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JUST AN UNPROFESSIONAL PERSONAL ATTACK

Add NEMMG to the long list of incompetent, greedy, and unprofessional medical billing services. We were under contract with NEMMG for several years, and became concerned with the number of employees they would assign as our office billing agent. They made numerous errors processing our claims. They did an extremely poor job collecting money. One day I called Micheal, the owner, and asked him why it was taking so long to make collections on a case - Micheal became upset and told me he would terminate our account for asking these questions. At that point I made an effort to find a new billing company. When I told Micheal I was seeking a new company to handle our business claimes, he threatened to sue me!

This is a very poorly run billing company. Please be warned!

matthew
Leominster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-Medical-Management-Group/Auburn-Massachusetts-0150/New-England-Medical-Management-Group-Poor-service-deceptive-business-practice-Auburn-Mass-401385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England Medical Management Group

Bogus Complaint

AUTHOR: Dr. Peter - ()

I have used New England Medical's services for close to 10 years and they are wonderful to deal with.

Their Management team takes tremedous pride in everything they do and in all my years of dealing with them, they have been nothing but professional, helpful, eager to please and most of all, GREAT BILLERS.

Sounds to me like NEMMG was dealing with a client who had issues and based on his complaint, he sounds a little off.

I have referred about a dozen clients to NEMMG over the years and without exception, they have all been pleased and are all still clients of NEMMG today.

Hopefully my rebuttal to this BOGUS complaint helps set the record straight.

Best Wishes...Dr. Peters

Great Company

AUTHOR: Doctor T - ()

I have been with NEMMG for four years, since my last biller/coder bailed on me without warning.  They met with me, created a database for me over the weekend, and worked tirelessly to bring my income back to where it should have been...and better.  We have a good relationship with our agent, and I can call Mike at any time for additional help or guidance.  They do as great a job as any company at bringing in revenue.  I do not know what other issues the original guy had, but I am not going to stand by and let them ruin this group's good name and hard work.  If you work with NEMMG, you already know this, and if you don't use them, you should.

New England Medical Management Group is a Great Billing Company

AUTHOR: D. STROM - (United States of America)

Having dealt directly with the Owner (Michael Mikitarian) and his staff for almost a decade, I can tell you first hand New England Medical Management Group is as good as it gets when it comes to Medical Billing Companies.

They are professional, experienced, well trained, eager to please and most importantly, THEY COLLECT AS MUCH MONEY FOR THE CLIENTS AS POSSIBLE.

I have never had an issue with any of the staff, managers or owner. They bend over backwards to make my job as the Office Manager for a very busy practice as simple as can be.

I have worked with the same two account reps for the past 9 years and I know for a fact they have very little turnover with staff which is important to me.

They take all of the pressure off of me with regards to billing and collecting money and allow me to foucus on running the practice.

Sounds like the doctor who posted the original complaint has nothing better to do than place the blame on anybody but himself for his shortcomings when it comes to running his practice.

I know a handful of other doctors that belong to the same association as my boss that also use New England Medical and I have NEVER ever heard a single negative of them.

*** THIS COMPLAINT IS SO WRONG ***

AUTHOR: DR R.P. - (USA)

I could not believe what the individual from Leominster had wrriten and how unhappy he was....nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.

My practice has had the same account rep with New England Medical Management Group for close to 7 years,

Mr Mikitarian and his entire staff are as professional, helpful and know more about medical billing than anybody I have met in my 30 years in practice.

Over the years I have referred about 10 of my closet friends and associates to New England Medical Management Group and they all agree the service they receive has been and continues to be outstanding.

NEMMG truly is a special company producing excellent results my practice and many others.

The complaint listed sounds like a personal attack and nothing more than that.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JUST AN UNPROFESSIONAL PERSONAL ATTACK

AUTHOR: Michael Mikitarian - (U.S.A.)

Our firm provided medical billing services to this client for 5 years.

During that entire time period, this client never once called or wrote to me with any concerns about how his account was being managed.

As a result of a phone call he made to one of our employees which included rude, vulgar and very professional language, I spoke with this client and explained that his actions were "grounds for termination" of our services.

This former client has anger management issues which he could not control when speaking to my staff.

As a result, his fear of being terminated as a client caused him to become an unsatisfied client, after more than 5 years of being quite satisfied with our services.

Our long term track record of success and long list of very satisfied clients speaks for itself.

None of the statements made by this former client are accurate and he continues to display very unprofessional behavior while attempting to place blame on others for his own lack of success.