Complaint Review: New England Pet Center - AKA - Debby's PetLand

• Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: Dave — South Yarmouth Massachusetts United States of America
New England Pet Center - AKA - Debby's PetLand
RT 132 Hyannis Hyannis, Massachusetts United States of America

New England Pet Center - AKA - Debby's PetLand AKA Debby's Petland Buyer Beware RIP OFF Hyannis, Massachusetts

Beware of the scam they are pulling of: They sold me a dog on 12/03/2009. I was told by the sales person that the dog was AKC registered and that I would recieve the paper work on the dog in about 30 days. It has been 105 days and I finaly recieved something from American Pet Registry asking if I want to register my dog for a $20 fee! I called t he Canton office to ask were my AKC papers are and I was told that only 40% of their dogs are registered with the AKC!!!!

No were in the store does it mention any thing about the APR registry!!!!

I was charged$1000.00 for a dog that isn't registered with the AKC and has no value as a breeding dog!

The Canton office told me that the contract is legal and it was my falt for not noing the difference!!!

Even though I was told it was an AKC dog!!

You would be better off adopting a dog from your local shelter as they have the same paper work!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-Pet-Center-AKA-Debbys-PetLand/Hyannis-Massachusetts-02601/New-England-Pet-Center-AKA-Debbys-PetLand-AKA-Debbys-Petland-Buyer-Beware-RIP-OFF-Hy-582894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England Pet Center - AKA - Debby's PetLand