reflects

• Reported By: Maria — Brockton Massachusetts
New England Retail Express
Stoughton, ma , Select State/Province USA

New England Retail Express HORRIBLE ALL AROUND Stoughton Massachusetts

I am writing this message in hopes that it will reach the right hands. I used to be a frequent shopper at BOB's but not anymore. I refuse to purchase ANYTHING there anymore. The reason being because my husband recently worked for a logistics company that handles your delivery's. After coming from delivering for Macy's, he was taken back by the disorganization and cleanliness of the warehouse. Not to mention the people who they give contracts to and allow to enter customers home. My husband witnessed merchandise being roughly handled and damaged before even making it into the truck. They treat drivers like machines and expect them to run 7 days a week with out being able to take a day off. After such a HORRIBLE experience with New England Retail Express and their Operations manager Karen Dunn my husband decided it was best to end the contract. We were told it would take 30 days to receive the first 3 weeks of pay they held back and the last week he worked they refused to pay him. It has been 60 DAYS since his last day and we continue to get the run around of when we will get paid. The operations manager is rude and honestly a bitch. I LOVE BOBS FURNITURE BUT WILL NOT BUY FROM THERE IF NEW ENGLAND RETAIL EXPRESS will be doing the delivery. I will also let everyone I know who shops there to be careful because they ignore CORI issues and you have no idea what kind of person you are letting enter your home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-Retail-Express/Select-StateProvince/New-England-Retail-Express-HORRIBLE-ALL-AROUND-Stoughton-Massachusetts-1129545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England Retail Express