Complaint Review: New England ghost

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Leominster Massachusetts United States of America
New England ghost
New England ghost Internet United States of America

New England ghost Amy Booked event, for a ghost hunt it was cancelled twice. I asked for refund and got the run around from event person,Amy. Refund never received nor where any response from emails sent to her or web pag Worcester, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Apolgies

I booked a ghost hunt for $100 for the uss Quincy back in 2012.  It was cancelled a few times and rebooked. After the second time I asked for a refund.  I was told it was sent by a friend in the group New England Ghost.  I never received it.  I then tried to contact the event coordinator (Amy).  I sent emails through the web site and Dali to her.  I never received a response. I was not the only person that got ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-ghost/internet/New-England-ghost-Amy-Booked-event-for-a-ghost-hunt-it-was-cancelled-twice-I-asked-for-r-994826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England ghost

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Apolgies

AUTHOR: NE GHOST - ()

Dear Participant,

Sadly, there was a problem with this event.  Our bulk payment sent to the vendor was deemed lost. It did take awhile for us to get a refund for the event, from Western Union.  We issued refunds immediatly upon return of our payment. We too became very frustrated with the events surrounding this incident and understand how you feel.  Many apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You have our sincere apologies and we hope you will be our guest at one of our upcoming events.

NE GHOST has successfully managed many public & private events, without incident. We continue to service the community with public events.  Our events include conventions, public ghost hunts, ghost tours and much more. We are a not for profit organization which runs many charity events.  All of our services are 100% free of charge. NE GHOST looks forward to many more years of service.

We hope you are satisified with the outcome.  If there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.