Complaint Review: New Faces Development Center, Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jontelle — Whitestone New York United States of America
New Faces Development Center, Inc
25 Woodbury Road Hicksville, New York United States of America

New Faces Development Center, Inc ,gigacomps.com My family was rip off by this company!!! BEWARE Hicksville, New York

I signed a 1 year contract with New Faces in March and paid to have my daughter pictures taken.  In April, New Faces contacted me stating that Children's Place wanted to do a photo shoot with my daughter but they needed me to sign 4 year contract.  Of course in all the excitment we signed up because the photo shoot was a few weeks away and they told us my daughter will be paid between $500 to $800 a day.

Well, the week of the photo shoot James, the President, calls saying that it is postponed until the following week, then the following month and now we cannot get in touch with him at all.  I call and they tell me he is going to call back or he is not in, most of the time they have an attitude.  I just called and the receptionist put me on hold, I called back she had an attitude, and then she hung up.

This company is the biggest scam going!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Faces-Development-Center-Inc/Hicksville-New-York-/New-Faces-Development-Center-Inc-gigacompscom-My-family-was-rip-off-by-this-company-933910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Faces Development Center, Inc