Complaint Review: New Faces Development

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: TseRing — United States of America
New Faces Development
272 Duffy Ave Hicksville, New York United States of America

New Faces Development Model talent development MTD scammed me of $3995.00 Hicksville, New York

*Consumer Comment: Keep trying

This company scammed me of $3995.00 by promising my daughter a modeling contract job, which never happened. When I tried to make my credit company stop the payment, they gave me a written statement promise to refund my money within 21 days. And they never did. And the worst thing is; now when I am attempting to take them to the court, they moved out of 272 Duffy Ave. So any one, who has knowledge of their new location, please contact me at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Faces-Development/Hicksville-New-York-11801/New-Faces-Development-Model-talent-development-MTD-scammed-me-of-399500-Hicksville-New-975096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Faces Development

Keep trying

AUTHOR: slyfly2013 - (United States of America)

I Sorry to hear you were scammed too. Don't give up hope they are still open and preteding to be closed, try calling on a weekend day. If not here is James Muniz cell phone number 5165061611. Google says he runs the company.

Previous scammed costumer