Complaint Review: New Faces model talent development

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: Sonia — Chestnut Ridge New York United States of America
New Faces model talent development
25 Woodbury Road Hicksville Hicksville, New York United States of America

New Faces model talent development Jennifer Santiago After paying more money for an upcoming Macys photoshoot they never answered their phones again Hicksville, New York

I payed them over $550 for an online page with my daughters pictures and information for a year. And payed over $700 for the pictures taken to put in her file. I have all the paper work and the receipts. I later received a call from one of their representatives telling me they had a job offer already from Macys. However since Macys was a big company they wanted us signed up with them for more then a year. My daughter was thrilled and so I accepted. They asked for 400 more off my credit card and ever since they got payed that day I was never able to reach them again. Every time i called them they would put me on hold and then never pick up or they would say that the person in charge of my case was not in that day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Faces-model-talent-development/Hicksville-New-York-11801/New-Faces-model-talent-development-Jennifer-Santiago-After-paying-more-money-for-an-upcomi-915409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Faces model talent development