Complaint Review: New Global Corporation

• Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: Trung — Vancouver Washington United States of America
New Global Corporation
590 Madison Avenue 21st Floor, NYC, NY 10022 Internet United States of America

New Global Corporation New-Global, LLC Doesn't Pay Employees and Contractors Internet

They are a company providing interpreting and translating services. I am a freelance interpreter that worked for them since May of 2010. They have not paid me yet even though I've sent invoices and contacted the billing department. They owe me a total of $135.00. I've tried to contact the billing department but they are ignoring me. They need to send me that payment to resolve this issue. I've spoken to two of their employees who have not received payments either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Global-Corporation/internet/New-Global-Corporation-New-Global-LLC-Doesnt-Pay-Employees-and-Contractors-Internet-669387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Global Corporation