distinguished

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:California City California
New Grants Today
California City, California U.S.A.

New Grants Today Scam Credit Card Fraud California City California

I purchased a How to CD from New Grants Today for $1.95 Which I never received. Just a day after placing the order online I received a call from New Grants today telling me My membership was activated. I immediately informed them I was not interested in a membership I only wanted the CD How to get a Grant. I thought It was a done deal I was only getting the CD and was not signing up for any kind of monthly membership. They charged my credit card anyway for $58.61 Not authorized.

I am now trying to get the charges reversed through my card holder. According to my card holder I have an account with New Grants Today but I have no knowledge of any account or a web site to access my account. I am not even sure what service they are supposed to provide. Beware do not buy anything from this company.

Harry
California City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Grants-Today/California-City-California-93505/New-Grants-Today-Scam-Credit-Card-Fraud-California-City-California-460298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Grants Today