Complaint Review: New Hampshire Public Works

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Nels Grandaughter — Fryeburg Maine
New Hampshire Public Works
Main Street Conway , New Hampshire USA

New Hampshire Public Works I want to talk to a carreer counselor not a regular jerk Conway New Hampshire

I was at New Hampshire Public Works A little over 10 years ago and I was shocked at the ignorance and rudeness of the employees there.

I took time to fill out my information on the computer program they have.  There were so many questions I had to leave and come back on another day to finsih my work.

When I was finally done with this I turned to a staff member who was different from the one I had talked to on a previous day and said, "I'm done with this," because that was what I had been asked to do.

The first words out of her mouth were,  "I don't know what you want."  She escorted me back to an office that was not private but only had a partition around it.

There was a group of men standing around talking and she went over and whispered to them and said, "What does she want??"   Whispering is just plain rude and she made me look like some sort of an idiot.

At this point, I was tempted to start screaming and to tell her I don't want to talk to any jerks!!

Then she sat down and asked me, "Have you been terminated?" I answered "NO."   At this point, my anger must have been written all over my face.

Let's suppose I really had been terminated.  This office space was not even private and I would have looked like an idiot to everyone in earshot.

She said, "I don't know what you want," enough times so I never forgot it and sounded like an ignorant ten-year-old.   There are other business entities who play this game of, "I don't know what you want," or, "What do you want me to do?"   They are usually health workers and others who play their games on people who are defenseless.

I calmly explained to her that I wanted to change my occupation and the Public Works Dept specifically claims they can help you do that.

She said, "I don't know what to do for you."

This idiot deliberately insulted me in front of her co-workers who should have dragged her into a back office and fired her.   Instead they were blatently unconcerned about her behavior.

I will be back in that building sometime soon and I don't want to meet up with any jerks.  I hope ten years is long enough for them to get rid of people like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Hampshire-Public-Works/Conway-New-Hampshire-03818/New-Hampshire-Public-Works-I-want-to-talk-to-a-carreer-counselor-not-a-regular-jerk-Conw-1060392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Hampshire Public Works