Complaint Review: New Health Choice Insurance Company

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: mary martin — church hill Tennessee United States of America
New Health Choice Insurance Company

New Health Choice Insurance Company they convinced me to give them 279.89 for medical coverage and i havent recieved the information that i was promised so i started to think i was scammed and looked into it Internet

I went online to search for helath insurance and found this company.  I contacted them and they convinced me to give them my bank card number and I agreed to a automatic withdrawl each month of 150.00 after I payed them the amount of 279.85

I did this on the 23ed of Nov and was told that I would recieve all of my materials and medical cards with in 48 hours as well as a email confermation.  I havent recieved anything and told a friend about it.  She helped me get online and google the name of the company and what popped up was your website with the reports from others that they had been scammed.

After reading the page on the computer, I realized that almost ALL of the details in the page matched what I was dealinbg with on my end.  I am going to my bank in the morning with a copy of this letter to you and a copy of the report from your website to cancell my bank card and press charges on this so called company so that the bank will refund me my money.

I would like to press charges to the fullest extent of the law if I can.  If you or any one else finds a way to catch these people, please let me know so that I can assist in the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Health-Choice-Insurance-Company/internet/New-Health-Choice-Insurance-Company-they-convinced-me-to-give-them-27989-for-medical-cov-531133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Health Choice Insurance Company