Complaint Review: New Health Savings

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:Umatilla Florida
New Health Savings
unlimitedmusicdownload.com , Massachusetts U.S.A.

New Health Savings Unlimited Music Downloads ripoff Internet

Hello, at the end of January of this year I logged on to this site that offered unlimited music downloads for free for 30 days. It said nothing about New Health Savings which is an discounted insurance company I assume or the a.k.a for this fraudulent company I entered the site put all of my information on the site exspecting to get music downloads well I never did get any music downloaded and was never told how much it would be after the 30 days were over,Well today I go to the bank and see that there was a $79.95 charge to my account I freaked because that much money aint no way in the hell I would authorize someone to deduct that for some damn music I don't care how many songs you can get.

I called the company after I got all the information from my bank.They could not give me an answer as to why they don't tell the consumer that there will be such a ridiculous charge to their account all I got was "If you don't hear anything from us within 15-20 business days please give us a call. Damn all that It didn't take 15-20 business days for them to take my damn money out of my account so I don't see why they cant't put it back today.Something needs to be done about this company because its not right how they are conning people out of damn near 80.00 for music that they don't even get PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE

Yolinda
Umatilla, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Health-Savings/Massachusetts/New-Health-Savings-Unlimited-Music-Downloads-ripoff-Internet-134211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Health Savings