Complaint Review: New Healthly Savings

• Updated: Sat, April 02, 2005

• Reported By:covington Tennessee
New Healthly Savings
support@newhealthysavings Internet U.S.A.

New Healthly Savings they took $79.95 out of my bank and they won't refund my money!! they say they will when? Internet

i found $79.95 taken out of my bank account a few weeks ago. i called the bank and they gave me a number to reach them. it was a number that the money went through. so they gave me a number. i have called these people 3 times. i didn't even know what kind of site this was or anything. they promised to return my money several times.

the last call, i talked to a guy named bob mckensie. that's the name he told me anyway. he gave me this email address to contact his supervisor about my money. imagine my surprise to see this rip off scandal come up instead. i am on a fixed income and can't afford for this to happen. i was counting on getting my refund. i'll go to the bank monday morning and talk to them about this situation. i will support anyone out there that needs my help in this matter. i have never been ripped off before so i would like for everyone who has, especially by this music download place, to stick together and nail them to the wall.

Jeanie
covington, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2005 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthly-Savings/internet/New-Healthly-Savings-they-took-7995-out-of-my-bank-and-they-wont-refund-my-money-the-137271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthly Savings