Complaint Review: New Healthy Saving and HCS*CREDITKEEPER

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2005

• Reported By:lima South America
New Healthy Saving and HCS*CREDITKEEPER
newhealthysavings.com Internet U.S.A.

New Healthy Saving and HCS*CREDITKEEPER are ripping me off $48 and caused me overfees! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: They Got Me Also!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Creditkeeper is a fraud

I just checked my online balance and I found out that "NEW HEALTHY SAVING" has charged me on 03/29/2005 $48 and I have not purchased anything from them nor authorized anyone else to use my card to purchase anything from this company.

I'm not in the US right now and this has caused me a huge problem because now I have an overdraft fee and I don't like to have problems with my bank. PLEASE do something about it, this can't happen, it's against our freedom and our personal economy. It's absolutely wrong to steal from people. It must stop. I will not pay for this.
I've also been ripped off by a company named "HCS*CREDITKEEPER" and their phone number is 877-276-3919. I can't contact them, if anyone else knows about this company, please contact me.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2005 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Saving-and-HCSCREDITKEEPER/internet/New-Healthy-Saving-and-HCSCREDITKEEPER-are-ripping-me-off-48-and-caused-me-overfees-Int-137324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Saving and HCS*CREDITKEEPER

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They Got Me Also!!!!

AUTHOR: Shawn - (U.S.A.)

This HCS CREDITKEEPER got me. They charged me for 10 months before I found out what was going on. They were charging this to a credit card I did not use. When I did catch on to what they were doing I called them and these people were GREAT. They wanted to help me in any way they could. They told me that my account was closed Jan. 10, 2005 and they did not know why I was charged. Now for the good stuff, They were all wanting to help until I told then I wanted 10 month's of payments back. This company started telling me at that point that I never called in Jan. Patty Nardone Phone (800) 298-4930 of the president's office told me she would only give me three (3) month's of money back. I told her that was not good enough. Patty told me that she would only give me the money if I did not file reports on them. Ya see, I have found out from the BBB that this company had to hand out over $400,000.00 for the same issue not even a year ago. Check the BBB file for yourself. They are listed under Credit Keeper or Trilegiant Corp. I did file the report with the BBB and the BBB has sent it to the Attorney General. Here is a copy of the letter sent:

November 4, 2005

Attorney General
55 Elm Street
Hartford, CT 06106

RE: Trilegiant Corp.

Dear Colleague:

The Better Business Bureau received the enclosed letter from a consumer who is seeking assistance with a complaint. We reviewed the complaint and determined that it is either not within the
scope of our organization's activities and/or it involves a matter, or a specific company, that your agency is currently investigating or would possibly be interested in investigating.

By copy of this letter, we are informing the consumer that his/her original complaint was transferred to your agency for handling and that all future correspondence should be directed solely to your agency's attention.

We appreciate you looking into this matter. Thank you!

Maby they may be able to help. If there is someone out there that can help us please do so. We need help with this matter maby class action.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Creditkeeper is a fraud

AUTHOR: Walter - (U.S.A.)

CreditKeeper offers a ferr credit report on their website IF you sign up for the credit monitoring service with your credit card. They also say that you have a thirty day trial period and if its not for you just cancel no strings attached. You even get to get to keep the report for free! What they dont tell you is that when you cancel they will keep charging you and when you call to tell them that you canceled they cant seem to find record of that call. They tried to charge my PayPal account $10 a month for 4 months before I knew what happened. Heres what to do:

Call 1.877.276.3919 or 1.800.511.2739 and tell them that you WANT YOUR MONEY BACK! Then cancel any account that you have with them. They will give you a con.# WRITE IT DOWN AND SAVE IT! You will need it if you ever have to call them again.

As far as New Healthy Savings goes you may be in luck there too but only if you act fast. If it was charged to your card (visa/mc) your bank MUST chargeback any fraudulent charges (including the NSF fee) but most banks require that you report the error either within 30 days of the error or reciving your statment. Check with your bank (and dont let them get away with it)

P.S. I got mine back