Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com

freemusicoutletonline.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 646-495-8107
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

New Healthy Savings, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com identity FRAUD Ripoff illegal operations Internet

I noticed a charge of 79.95 on my bank statement. I called the number listed and gave them a reference number which was also listed on the bank statement. They asked me for the first 4 and last 4 of my credit card (which is a visa/debit card from my bank). They told me that this charge was from New Healthy Savings for movies, games and music and that I would have to contact that company to dispute the charge.

I called New Healthy Savings and a man answered stating that he was at the front help desk. He sounded foreign. I explained that I had no knowledge of this transaction and was concerned that this charge had been made. He asked if I had signed up with a "free" music download site called Free Music Outlet Online.oom. I advised no. He said that when people sign up with that they get a "free" trial of New Healthy Savings and that if they don't cancel the "free" trial, then they will be charged the 79.95/month. After some conversation, he asked if I wanted him to remove the charge and cancel my subscription with New Healthy Savings and Free Outlet Online.com. I said yes since I had never signed up with either in the first place. He said that he needed my credit card number in order to credit my account. Then, he asked for my email address, phone, etc. I advised that he had my credit card number since he had already charged my account and that he must have had some email address for me if this transaction was done online. He said that he didn't have any of that info since he was only at the front help desk. I requested that he give me a number or transfer me to the appropriate department who had all my info already. He said that was not possible. I told him that I would not give him any more information and would just go to the police and tell them what has happpened to me. He said that he would be glad to credit me but how could he do that if I didn't give him a credit card number. I asked him how he charged me in the first place? No answer, just argumental conversation... I hung up and contacted my bank right away.

Luckily, my bank is handling this now. I filled out a fraud report and they reversed the charges. I am having to get a new bank debit/visa card but that is okay. They also advised me to contact Equifax and let them know that I had an episode with identity fraud and measures can be taken to avoid any further episodes like this one.

I would like to know how they got my information..They had my name, address, bank card number, and who knows what else. I even looked up the site just now and jokingly put in my email address to see if it worked and it DID!!! It almost seems like the companies involved are doing the identity fraud not one invisible person. The only site that I have ever signed up with re: music was LimeWire and that was last year.

Can anyone else out there relate to my story about this individual experience? What a SCAM!!!

Wendy
Dickinson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings-Free-Music-Outlet-Online-SGADAcom/internet/New-Healthy-Savings-Free-Music-Outlet-Online-SGADAcom-identity-FRAUD-Ripoff-illegal-ope-129287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com