Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings, Free Software Outlet, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2005

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
New Healthy Savings, Free Software Outlet, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com
freesoftwareoutlet.com/index4.cfm?RefID=freesoftwareoutletjdownload & freemusicoutletonli Internet U.S.A.

FreeSoftwareOutlet, FreeMusicOutlet, New Healthy Savings, SGADA.com Ripoff Deceptive tatics unauthorized charge to my debit card Internet

My experience with FreeSoftwareOutlet, FreeMusicOutletOnline.com, New Healthy Savings, SGADA.com (all of which are in cahoots together), is very similar to that reported at http://badbusinessbureau.com/Internet/New-Healthy-Savings/new-healthy-savings-free-musi-85DW8.htm by Wendy of
Dickinson, Texas, U.S.A.

I was introduced to this scam when I accessed the web page for FreeSoftwareOutlet at www.freesoftwareoutlet.com/index4.cfm?RefID=freesoftwareoutletjdownload I did fill in the blanks and was offered membership in what I thought was access to free software at $1 per month. When I provided my debit card information, I hit the submit button but was not given a final look at any statement of final costs. If I had seen that $48 was to be charged to my account, I would not have joined. I didn't realize what I had signed up for until seeing on my bank statement a charge of $48 on 12/21/04. My mistake was not following up on these unexpected charges.

I then noticed a charge of $79.95 on my bank statement for 1/19/05. After several calls, I was told that when I signed up for FreeMusicOutletOnline (which I do not recall having signed up for) that I also agreed to accept a 30 day free trial to the New Healthy Savings discount membership program. I never agreed to any such free trial, and even if I had, why was my trial membership never acknowledged by e-mail or membership package or any other kind of notification?

I have made several calls to New Healthy Savings and was assured three times that my $79.95 would be refunded, the latest assurance as of today, 2/11/05 by someone with a strong accent by the name of Brad Ferguson. I did not accuse him of any wrongdoing but advised that he was working for a fraudulant company. From my investigations online, it appears that many other people have been taken advantage of by these organizations. I told Mr. Ferguson that if my complaint was not handled properly, I would be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01)and the Florida Department of Agriculture Consumer Affairs Division. I have contacted my bank and notified them of this scam operation and will be receiving forms to sign so that they may proceed with investigating this (these) organization(s).

These kinds of organizations need to be put out of business. I will not tolerate their kind of illegal activity.

Lawrence
Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2005 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings-Free-Software-Outlet-Free-Music-Outlet-Online-SGADAcom/internet/FreeSoftwareOutlet-FreeMusicOutlet-New-Healthy-Savings-SGADAcom-Ripoff-Deceptive-tatic-131003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings, Free Software Outlet, Free Music Outlet Online, SGADA.com