Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings - NewHealthySavings.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:LaFeria Texas
New Healthy Savings - NewHealthySavings.com
newhealthysavings.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings - NewHealthySavings.com ripoff Miami Florida

Just wanted to make an update. I am still fighting with this company. After I call, they take the amount of $49.95 off one billing, but add the same amount on the same billing. I have called them once each month since April and I am still nowhere.

I have notified the Florida Attorney General's office, but don't know if that will do any good. My only alternative is to notify my credit card company to change my credit card number. I have no idea if that will help or not.

My credit card company does not check any unauthorized charges to my card - I may even change credit card companies. My other credit card company calls me if something suspicious such as this goes on. All I have to do is notify them that there is someone charging my card & they will notify me if and when that happens again.

I cannot imagine so many, many people being ripped off & nothing can be done about this. The only other thing I know to do is to contact someone in the US Attorney General's office. Those of you in New York might contact your attorney General - our news reporters say he's doing evrything he can to prosecute these type people.

Surely, someone somewhere can do something to stop these people. Doubt if there is an "office" anywhere - just people who are answering the phone. I'm sure it's a bunch of Middle Easterners who are answering the phones. I'll keep checking your website to see if anyone has accomplished anything.

I noticed one lady said they had taken the amount off her credit card - I'll bet they added it on the next month. if not, she's lucky

Nancy
LaFeria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings-NewHealthySavingscom/Miami-Florida/New-Healthy-Savings-NewHealthySavingscom-ripoff-Miami-Florida-153091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings - NewHealthySavings.com

soap