Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings - newhealthysavings.com - unlimitedmusicdownloads.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2005

• Reported By:pekin Illinois
New Healthy Savings - newhealthysavings.com - unlimitedmusicdownloads.com
1521 Alton Rd,Suite 490 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings - newhealthysavings.com - unlimitedmusicdownloads.com ripoff, dishonest, fradulent billing Miami Beach Florida

On 4/23/2005 I signed up with unlimitedmusicdownloads.com which was supposed to download music in a legal manner for $1.00 per month. That's a scam. I could get nothing to download. When I could get nothing--I forgot about it-figured it did not download. Then I got my credit card bill with a $49.00 charge from New Healthy Savings.

I phoned the number on the billing and said 'Who are you and what is this charge for?' He said it was for the $1.00 a month and they charged me for four years. I said I never received anything - no download- nothing. It was late and they were closing and I could call back and he would help me download it.

I thought 'Well, chalk that one stupid mistake up to me' and I was sure angry with myself. I knew then it was a rip off. THere was never any mention that they could charge you up to 4 years worth and I could get no download of nothing.

Then I received my billing this month in May and on May 25, 2005 I have a new bill from New Healthy Savings charged to me
for $59.95.

I entered newhealthysavings.com on the interenet and read your rip off page and a statement from Rob who lives in Franklin Park, New Jersey---and this is exactly what the company did to me.

Never once was I told I was dealing with any company called Ne3 HeaLTHY Savings---I was dealing with unlimited music downloads.

I am phoning my credit card company tomorrow and see what I can do to stop this fraud even if I have to stop my card and change accounts. I doubt if there is a way to recoup my money.

Thank you and please do warn everyone about unlimited music downloads.

Galine
pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2005 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings-newhealthysavingscom-unlimitedmusicdownloadscom/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/New-Healthy-Savings-newhealthysavingscom-unlimitedmusicdownloadscom-ripoff-dishones-144505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings - newhealthysavings.com - unlimitedmusicdownloads.com