Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2005

• Reported By:Humboldt Tennessee
New Healthy Savings
1521 Alton Rd., Suite 490 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings FRAUD and or THEFT in any case RIPOFF BEWARE Miami Beach Florida

This is pretty simple. I openned by credit card statement and there it was. A VERY UNAUTHORIZED charge for $79.95 for what purpose (I had no earthly idea). But, now I know why since I have completed a couple of searches. I called NHS and only got an answering machine. So I first reported NHS to my credit card and had my card cancelled. Next I reported NHS to the Federal Trade Commission (which can kick serious BUTT). I strongly encourage everyone to do the same - simply go to ftc.gov fill out the form. Then watch for NHS get the hurt put on them!!

Beth
Humboldt, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2005 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/New-Healthy-Savings-FRAUD-and-or-THEFT-in-any-case-RIPOFF-BEWARE-Miami-Beach-Florida-149908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings