Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2005

• Reported By:new baltimore Michigan
New Healthy Savings
1521 Alton Road Suite 490 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings, Sgada.com, Free Hot Movie Downloads Ripoff Scam Website says only $1.00 a month for downloads they charge 4 years total for $48.00 Miami Beach Florida

At freehotmoviedownloads.com they say only $1.00 a month to download movies, music, ect. I entered my Credit Card info. and tried to download the programs they offer and it doesn't work. Then a charge of $48.00 shows up on my Visa for New Healthy Savings. I call them and they say the money is not refundable. I could not find any fine print telling me of the 4 year charge instead of just the one month. Also nothing mentioning who or what New Healthy Savings is and the nonrefundable charge. I hate to know how many people New Healthy Savings has scammed. I called them and cancelled all memberships that was related to them but they said they could not mail me a cancellation letter. Big surprise. I hope they are put out of business! They are terrible!

New Baltimore, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/New-Healthy-Savings-Sgadacom-Free-Hot-Movie-Downloads-Ripoff-Scam-Website-says-only-1-127838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings