Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:Gray Tennessee
New Healthy Savings
1521 Alton Rd. Suite 490 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

New Healty Savings ripoff, charged my credit card unknown charges without telling me Miami Beach Florida

I joined Ares Download, (a site that New Healthy is Charging me for using), so I could download music. The advertisement said it would only be $1.00 a month. My credit card statement showed a $48.00 charge. I called 646-495-8107 and spoke with a man who stated that the charge was for four years of service @ $1.00/month. So I thought that was O.K. Then today I looked at my account, and saw another charge of $79.95. I have know idea what it's for. So i will call tomorrow and cancel the service and demand a credit to my charge card.

Gray, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/New-Healty-Savings-ripoff-charged-my-credit-card-unknown-charges-without-telling-me-Miami-128161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings