Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Yuma Arizona
New Healthy Savings
1521 Alton Road Miami, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings Online Music Ripoff and Should Have Charges Filed Against Them for Fraud and Misrepresentation Miami Florida

This supposedly "free" trial was hidden in an online Music download site - needless to say this is fraud and misrepresentation. I received the bill for it the day after I received the package for it. I immediately called and questioned the company, who gave me another number, who agreed to cancel but refused to give a cancellation number.

Not being a fool, I immediately called my credit card company and lodged a formal dispute and informed them of this company's practices. I am no longer responsible for this charge. Others have not been so lucky. I believe in honest, free enterprise but these are deceptive and illegal practices and must be stopped now, by all of us.

I say take a page from New York City, and start legal proceedings against a few of these "RipOff" companies, and make the Internet a safer place for E-Commerce.

Michelle
Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2005 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Florida-33139/New-Healthy-Savings-Online-Music-Ripoff-and-Should-Have-Charges-Filed-Against-Them-for-Fra-141066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings