Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2005

• Reported By:Prairie View Texas
New Healthy Savings
NewHealthy Savings.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings ripoff Miami Florida

I was charged 79.95 by this company and i found this website and I read that some of these people had thier money taken 2 times before realizing it. So, I called my bank and asked them to search for other charges and I was charged 48.00 the previus months. i contacted every news paper,news station, the attorney general in both HOuston, Texas and Miami, Florida. I got my 79.95 back but I am still waiting on my 48.00. But I sent New healthy saving 60 e-mails a day until they started blocking my e-mail. then I just used another one and I am going to continue to do so until I get my 48.00 dollars back. This company told me that they got my information from MP3downloading.com. So, read all small writing. PLEASE!!!!

Stellena
Prairie View, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2005 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Florida/New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-Miami-Florida-152781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings