Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Reported By:arcade New York
New Healthy Savings
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings ripoff fraud charges to credit card accounts Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: I got my money back and you can too!!!

*Author of original report: got my money back!

I have had the same thing happen to me. I had been advised that a one time fee for a music share site was going to be made on my account.

Then New Healthy Savings has charged my account $59.95 without any type of authorization.

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Genreral in the State of New York as well as the state of Florida. I not only want to dispute the charges from them I want to and I am willing to file fraud charges against them.

William
arcade, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2005 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Florida/New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-fraud-charges-to-credit-card-accounts-Miami-Florida-147592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings

I got my money back and you can too!!!

AUTHOR: Debbie - (U.S.A.)

I want to let everyone who fell into this scam know that you can get your money back. We did, and we would like to help you get yours. We too made numerous calls to New Healthy Saving requesting our money be returned. We were out over $350 to this scam. They also told us that we would get our refund within 10 to 15 days if we emailed them at support@newhealthy savings.com. We did this and their only reply was that they do not offer refunds. This went on for over three months. We inturn emailed them back telling them that if we did not receive a reply regarding our refund within 48 hrs we would be contacting our lawyer. I also emailed them the link to this website and told them that our lawyer would be contacting all of the people who have posted complaints to invite them to participate in a class action lawsuit against this company. Within 5 minutes of sending that email, I got a phone call from "Todd" at the support line telling us that the refund was in process but he was VERY CONCERNED that we would not get our refund before our lawyer took over. We did get all of our money back. My advice is to keep the pressure on them. Email them often. Threaten them with a lawyer. We did and it worked. We never even made one call to our lawyer. Feel free to email me if you have further questions. I would happy to be of help.

got my money back!

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

I had done some research. New Healthy Savings says it is in Miami Fla. yet the customer service number (of course is not toll free) is in the state of Georgia. When I called this number the person I was talking to was in New York City. She gave me the Physical address in AUSTRAILIA!

So I had sent an e-mail listed the topic as fraud and sent it w the cc to they attorney general in New York, Georgia, and Florida Demanding a refund.

I called my credit card company and told them the information I had. They closed my account and gave me a new account (after they transfered the balance) and advised me that if the funds were not credited they would persue on them! My statement has the credit return on it!

unlike