Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2005

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
New Healthy Savings
newhealthysavings.com Internet U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings Ripoff! deceptive website takes money for health insurance for music signup Internet

The website freemusicoutlet, got my daughters attention. After reviewing she had me check over the $1 a month offer. It looked okay, so she signed up and gave a debit card number.

During the next four months our debit card got hit for $40 the first month and $79.95 the following months. I didn't noticed this on our bank statement, as I thought my wife was buying something(the first three months had different names on our bank statement). Upon asking my wife, she knew of nothing.

I called the 800 number, for NH2U. I was then given a telephone number, 646-495-8107. I found out this had to do with the music sign up. Upon talking to the customer service rep, I was told this involved health insurance from New Healthy Savings. I asked the rep who would logon to a music website to get health insurance. He had no answer.

I couldn't talk to a supervisor, I was only given an e-mail address. The response to my e-mail was, by signing up for this offer, I accepted the terms and conditions. I have sent another e-mail, but expect to get no response. It was obvious from my phone conversations and e-mail, that this company knows they are ripping off end consumers.

I live in Missouri, and am contacting the attorney generals office to see if they can help me. I have also contacted my bank and have filed a report on this company. We all need to pursue this, because this company is trying to get away with what they can and will probably then flea. I want to get them, before they get a chance to get away.

Jim
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/internet/New-Healthy-Savings-Ripoff-deceptive-website-takes-money-for-health-insurance-for-music-s-140960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings