Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Walbridge Ohio
New Healthy Savings
freemusicoutletonline.com Internet U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings, freemusicoutletonline.com ripoff, credit card fraud, unauthorized billing of account Internet

*Author of original report: Newer address

They have been fraudulently billing my credit card for quite some time. This company appears to have been busy ripping people off. I was noticing after reading several that e-Bay seemed to come up. I'm sure e-Bay isn't involved with this, as they try very hard and will jump through hoops to keep their good reputation. What I'm wondering is if this company sold things through another name on eBay and that was how they got the numbers to every ones account. I pay for eBay with a Visa and that was the number they got. If other people used a debit, did they use that? Just a thought

Jack
Walbridge, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/internet/New-Healthy-Savings-freemusicoutletonlinecom-ripoff-credit-card-fraud-unauthorized-bil-159279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings

Newer address

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with someone at the phone number listed. He gave me a mailing address:

NHS Partners
Suite 1926
PO 8220
Werrington County
New South Wales
2747
Australia

They would not give me any other address.
I am contacting the City Attorneys office in Miami Beach. Also the Attorney Generals office of Florida, New York, Ohio (my state) and Australia. I am also contacting the Taxation Dept. of all the above, just to make sure they are paying taxes on there ill-gotten gains. All of the address are available online, even the Australian. I advise everyone that has been swindled do the same. I, for one, would like to see their life get a lot more interesting.
I have sent about 20 emails to New healthy Savings in the last couple days to (attn;support)--support@newhealthysavings.com I have received one back not confirming my cancellation but telling me how their swindle supposedly works. I will continue to send large numbers of emails until I get a cancellation and refund. I sure hope it doesn't inconvenience them.