Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

New Healthy Savings - newhealthysavings.com ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money back

*Consumer Comment: The Scam Has Spread

On 3/29/05 I signed up for free music downloads
trial for $1.00 the next day I was checking my bank account online and this company New Healthy Savings.com took $48.00 out of my account and because I didn't have $48.00 in my account the bank charged me $32.00 overdraft charge.

I never authorized them to charged my account I never heard of them.I tried emailing them and got no reply, I don't know what else to do. I'm disabled and live on a limited income and because they did this to me my check I wrote for my groceries is gonna bounce now and I don't have the money to cover the fees.

I just don't understand how people can do this am I ever gonna get my money back. Thank-you for any help you can give me. when you visit the website (see link below) it doesn't say anything about New Healthy savings. if there is anything else I can do to stop this from happening to other people, please let me know

Donna M. Woodruff

Danville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/internet/New-Healthy-Savings-newhealthysavingscom-ripoff-Internet-137319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money back

AUTHOR: Kristie - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to let you know...the same thing happened to me....luckily I had the money to cover it..however, I called the new healthy savings number and they gave me an email, support@newhealthysavings.com I emailed them, gave them my "account" number, name, address and told them I never authorized payment, I want to refunded ASAP!! I got my refund a couple days later...so you may want to contact that phone number to get your "account" number and go from there...hope it helps....

The Scam Has Spread

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (U.S.A.)

My sympathies...I, too, was scammed by New Healthy Savings and Free Music Outlet Online. My report was very much the same as yours and hundreds of others who have reported this scam here at RipOffReport. My bank and the State of Florida are investigating...no word back as yet. In the meantime, I have discovered that this fraudulant organization has spread its venom.

Tonight, I went to www.tudogs.com, a reputable organization that notifies subscribers of fine free software downloads. When I went to this web page, I noticed a link at the bottom for "Free Downloads Outlet." Guess what? This link took me to "Free Music Outlet Online" which is one of the scammers identified in the many RipOffReports.

I then attempted to contact Tudogs by clicking on their "Contact" link. Interestingly, another link for "Free Downloads Outlet" appears once again. Anyhow, the address for Tudogs contact is: jono@tudogs.com. I tried to send an e-mail to Tudogs,informing them of their link to a fraudulant organization, but, twice, received a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)." Can it be that Tudogs is also being taken advantage of? I don't know since I cannot contact them.

I will continue to try to contact Tudogs. In the meantime, I think it's going to take someone with a background in law and the ability to initiate a class action suit so that we can put these people where they belong...behind bars. Yes, the money lost is important, but more important is eliminating these low-life forms and identity thieves. I am now retired and am willing to join in a concerted effort to do just that.

You can share your thoughts here at RipOffReport or by contacting me at: behrel@hotmail.com

Best wishes for success in all your worthy endeavors.